A True GEM “Going the Extra Mile” in her business and her community.
Felicia Understands Excellent Credit Open Doors. Not only do you need finances and stability but you also need Excellent Credit Scores. We’re here to help you “Leverage Your Spending Power” Understanding Credit and Restoring Your Credit is an Investment in Yourself Today that will pay off Tomorrow.
Financial literacy is important because it equips us with the knowledge and skills, we need to manage money effectively. Without it, our financial decisions, and the actions we take or don’t take will affect our financial success.
Operating with a budget, saving and debt management is key components in financial literacy. Failure to have solid financial principles put us in a place of
- not enough money to retire comfortably
- high credit card debt
- be reflected in the statistic where forty percent of Americans can’t afford a $400 emergency expense
Accountability, sometimes two heads are better than one when it comes to learning and understanding why financial literacy is important
- it allows individuals to understand and maximize whatever level of income they earn
- it’s pretty much one of the things that will encompass just about every aspect of a person’s life
- it creates stability so more of us will be able to transition from surviving to thriving.
- understanding your finances play a role in area of your life, whether you think it’s going to or not.
“I think if people understand the way that financial systems work at an early age, or even later on in life, if they’ve made poor decisions but learn how they can fix them and start planning for the future, they can move toward a better financial lifestyle.”
Be a part of the movement join one of our events to get practical ways to get a G.R.I.P “Get ur Resources In Perspective”