If you’re looking to start a Credit Restoration business you may have come to the conclusion that you basically have two options. The first is to piece together the business by paying separately for software, a website, contracts, training and other essential components by buying kits, CD’s and manuals. Or, you could purchase a Credit Restoration franchise that presumably has everything you need to get started. We actually are going to provide you a third option for a Credit Restoration business opportunity below that we believe you’ll find head and shoulders above the first two.
Neither of the first two options overcomes a major issue in the Credit Restoration business. You need to have the time to not only find clients but also do the Credit Restoration service for these clients. Finding clients is a full time job by itself. Doing the work of Credit Restoration is another full time job. So, to work with either of the first two options you must come to the conclusion that you’ll have to limit the amount of Credit Restoration business you can have coming in or you have to hire staff for the business.
If you have done any homework on the topic you probably did an internet search for the following terms as we did starting a Credit Restoration business, Credit Restoration business opportunity, Credit Restoration franchise or very similar terms. What you found are the types of opportunities mentioned above. Companies that provide pieces of the business, and others that offer a Credit Restoration franchise.
Before you can decide on a company to work with that offers pieces of the Credit Restoration business you need to understand all the pieces you’ll need. Here is a partial list of what you would need to start a Credit Restoration business.
A web site – and text for that web site such as frequently asked questions, a marketing video explaining your service, a contact form, an option for a client to sign up for your Credit Restoration service online, and more.
Marketing materials – brochures, flyers, videos, business cards, logo
Credit Restoration contracts – for your state or other states if you want to do business outside your state. Software to assist in the Credit Restoration process, sales tracking, and accounting
Dedicated phone line – for customer support
Automated process – for updating clients on the their Credit Restoration progress
We found no companies other than the third option which we’ll reveal below that provide all these pieces. Costs will range upward from $1,000 with these other options to start a Credit Restoration business. But that does not include many of the missing parts of your business. You can estimate the true start up costs yourself but our figure is conservatively at $10,000 over the first year.
Now you have the Credit Restoration franchise option. We found two although there may be more.
CreditExpertPro has a start up of $25,000 and Credit Dispute Pro about $9,500. Assuming they provide everything you need to investigate, these costs would be fine if they also provided an office to work out of which they don’t. Or a household name that everyone recognizes, which they don’t.
There is also a company name Credit Restoration USA which is not a franchise. They consider you a licensee. Licensing fees range from $999 to $4,500.
So, what if you could find a company that provided everything you needed to get started with all the items listed below?
- Provide a staff that does all the Credit Restoration service work for you so your job would simply be to go out and get clients.
- Offer Credit Restoration at one of the most competitive rates in the industry
- Offer clients a satisfaction guarantee.
- They’ve been in the Credit Restoration business since 2004, have an A+ rating and accredited by the Better Business Bureau and their Credit Restoration division is accredited by the National Association of Credit Services Organizations.
- They do not limit you with geographical limitations. You can do business in any and all 50 states.
- Give you the ability to find and develop other individuals who also want to be in the Credit Restoration business, and get paid on their business.
- You can offer other services such as a Will and Trust, LifeLock, a service to help your clients pay off their debt faster, a service that show them how to increase their credit score beyond just fixing their credit, and more with 24/7 access.
- They provide the benefit of up to $100,000 in life insurance for their Independent Agents.
- You could get started immediately for less than $500.
In addition, the online, conference calls and live seminar training that is second to none. You’ll also have the opportunity to work directly with the top producers in the company.
Well, if you’re serious about getting into the Credit Restoration business this is not a hard decision.
We can provide you with the opportunity to be in the Credit Restoration business, get everything listed above, and do it for less than $500 out of pocket start up costs. You can literally start today and begin earning money by the end of the day. On top of everything listed above we have the best compensation plan in the industry.
If it sounds too good to be true, it’s not. We have simply found a way to provide a better opportunity we call it “Hybrid Marketing” where Corporate America meets entrepreneurship. Don’t you owe it to yourself to find out more?
Watch The Video Below To Learn How to Start a Credit Restoration Business for Less Than $500